Cakes make a great dessert. Any cake recipe can be checked from the internet easily these days. We can follow the steps and make delicious fruit cakes at our home. Two of the cake recipes – banana cake and carrot cake, are mentioned below.
Banana Cake recipe
Banana is very healthy for us. Making a banana cake at home is very easy. Even a beginner can bake a banana cake by following some simple steps.
- 200 grams of Nestlé MILKMAID
- 75 grams of Nestle a+ Nourish Dahi
- 200 grams of maida
- 50 grams of softened butter
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 mashed banana
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C.
- Grease the baking pan and use the flour to dust it.
- Beat Nestlé MILKMAID and butter in a pan. Then add the Dahi into the mixture and beat well.
- Mix baking powder, baking soda, and maida, well into a separate pan. Then add vanilla essence and mashed bananas into it. Mix all well.
- Mix all together to form a batter.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Keep it aside for cooling.
- When it is cool, serve it.
Carrot Cake Recipe
Carrot cake is one of the cakes which leave kids asking for more. Easy to bake carrot cake can leave your family licking their spoons and craving for more. So, let us learn to make a carrot cake.
- Nestlé MILKMAID – 1 tin (400 gms)
- Maida – 200 gms
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Baking Soda – 1 tsp
- Jaiphal (Nutmeg) Powder – 1 tsp
- Grated Carrots – 3 cups
- Butter – 100 gms
- Aerated Soda – 1 cup (150 ml)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Take a baking tin and lubricate it with a little oil. Filth it with maida.
- Sift baking powder, nutmeg powder, maida, and baking soda together.
- Take the carrots and dust them with 2-3 tbsps maida. This is done so that the carrots do not settle at the bottom of cake.
- Take the butter and mix it well with Nestlé MILKMAID.
- Add a few tbsps of maida to the Nestlé MILKMAID mixture. Also, add some aerated soda.
- Do this alternatively till you use up all the maida and soda. Fold in carrots.
- Add the batter into the baking tin and place it in the pre-heated oven for around 45-50 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the tin and let it cool on a wire rack for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Aren’t these cakes easy to bake? What are you waiting for? Follow all these easy steps to make two delicious fruit cakes and enjoy them at your home with your family.