A cake is the best way to take the celebrations to the next level, but is buying cakes from an outside shop healthy? Here the solution is, make the cake at your own home with Nestlé MILKMAID that is completely healthy and delicious at the same time. Here are some cake recipes that beginners should try once during celebrations because handmade cakes are closer to the heart and memorable for everyone.
- Banana cake recipe
Banana is the fruit that is available throughout the year. So why not begin from that only. Here is the small guide to the banana cake recipe –
- Nestlé MILKMAID – 200 grams
- Softened butter – 50 grams
- Nestlé a+ Nourish Dahi – 75 grams
- Maida (all-purpose) – 200 grams
- Baking soda – ½ teaspoon
- Baking powder and vanilla essence – 1 teaspoon each
- 2 mashed bananas
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius, grease and dust a loaf cake pan, and set it aside.
- Later, mix Nestlé MILKMAID and butter until the mixture gets smooth. Add Nestlé a+ Nourish Dahi to it.
- Mix the maida, baking powder, and baking soda. Add mashed bananas and vanilla essence afterward.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake it. Use a toothpick to check whether the cake is ready or not; insert the toothpick; if it comes out clean, the cake is ready. Allow it to cool, then serve.
- Carrot cake recipe
Let’s make a cake with one of the vegetables which are easily available – carrots. For carrot cake recipe, follow the below-mentioned procedure –
- Nestlé MILKMAID – 400 grams
- Baking powder, baking soda, and jaiphal powder – one teaspoon each
- Maida – 200 grams
- Grated carrots – 3 cups
- Aerated soda – 1 cup
- Butter – 100 grams
- Preheat the oven. Then oil and dust a baking dish. Mixmaida,baking powder, baking soda, and nutmeg powder in a mixing bowl, and dust the carrots with 2-3 tbsp of maida.
- Soften the butter and thoroughly combine it with the Nestlé MILKMAID. Fold in a few tablespoons of maida mix and some aerated soda to the Nestlé MILKMAID mixture. Repeat it for 5 minutes. Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake it. Allow it to cool down before you serve.
- Mango cheesecake
Mango is one of the most loved fruits. The king of fruits, Mango, is available in the summer season. To make your summer exciting, we presenta quick and simple mango cheesecake recipe.
- Nestlé MILKMAID – 400 grams
- Water – 75 ml
- Gelatine – 2 tablespoon
- Paneer grated – 200 grams
- Chopped mango – 400 grams
- Mango essence – ¼ tablespoon
- Fresh cream – 200 ml
- Dissolve the gelatine in 1/2 cup waterover a pan of boiling water. Then, combine the grated paneer, Nestlé MILKMAID, dissolved gelatine, and mango essence in a blender or food processor.
- Blend in the mango chunks for another minute, reserving some for decoration. Whip the cream and add it into the mixture carefully.
- Set in the refrigerator, check it after 45 minutes. The cake is ready.
- Eggless date cake
Are you looking for a healthy and tasty cake, the eggless date cake is the best choice.
- Nestlé MILKMAID) – 200 grams
- Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk – 75 ml
- Maida – 80 grams
- Nestlé a+ Nourish Dahi – 100 grams
- Chopped dates – 100 grams
- Baking powder and chopped walnuts – 1 and 2 teaspoon
- Oil – 75 ml
- Preheat the oven and sprinkle a cake pan with maida. Set it away. Boil the milk in a saucepan and remove it from the heat. Allow cooling before adding the sliced dates.
- In a blender, puree the dates that have been soaked in milk. Add the oil and pulse again until oil and date puree get mixed, and the liquid thickens. Blend in the Nestlé MILKMAID and dahi.
- Sieve the maida and baking soda together, then add it into the date mixture. Mix in the chopped walnuts, pour into the pan and bake for 25–30 minutes into the preheated oven. Allow the cake to cool and serve.
Start your baking journey with these easy and simple cake recipes. They will boost your confidence to try other cake recipes.