Beard grooming The Manly Approach A manly man is defined by his beard. The facial appearance distinguishes a man from a boy and demonstrates maturity. Facial hair serves various purposes, including imitating celebrity style, designing facial hair in line with current trends, and creating a unique style statement. Interestingly, a beard that isn’t correctly groomed takes on a repulsive appearance. A mature man’s best option for getting that good grooming session is using the best beard oil. beard or facial hair is very similar to scalp hair. It requires safeguarding, treatment, and care. Because facial hair is coarser than the hair on our heads, it is more prone to problems.
How can one use beard oil?
- Before applying beard oil, make sure your beard is clean and dry. Always use beard oil after a shower because your hair is softest and purest, opening up your pores and allowing more oil to be absorbed. When your beard is wet, the water prevents the oil from being absorbed by your skin and hair. To avoid this, gently dry your beard after showering with a towel.
It’s best to avoid using a hair dryer because it can harm your hair follicles.
- In your palm, squeeze the appropriate amount of beard oil. Squeeze the rubber top to collect your oil after inserting the dropper into the beard oil. Now, gently squeeze the rubber top of the dropper over your palm until you’ve applied the required drops.
You should only use as much oil as you require—you can always add more later if necessary.
- Apply the oil to your palms and fingers in an even layer. Close your both hands and rub them together to coat both palms with oil. Bring your fingers low enough to rub across the palm of the opposite hand as you rub your hands together.
Rub your hands together until the beard oil is evenly distributed across your palms and fingers.
- Brush the sides of your beard with the palms of your hands. Pull each of your palm across the contrasting cheek after applying the oil to your hands: your left palm around your right cheek and the opposite. Begin with the fingers at the end of your beard, feeling the base of your ear, and start to drag both hands down your jawline in a linear motion.
Apply the oil to each side of your beard 2 to 3 times.
Work the beard oil into your hairs, from the roots to the tips.
- Drag your fingers down your beard’s front. Close your fingers and place one hand over your mouth, with your fingers parallel to it and your index finger touching your nose. Drag your fingers across the front of your beard and down. Carry out the same procedure with each hand.
Repeat the process with each hand two to three times.
- Run your fingers up and down your beard’s bottom. Open your hands so that each finger is about 12 inches (1.3 cm) apart. Run your fingers up and across your chin to your bottom lip, starting at the lowest point of your beard (typically above your Adam’s apple). For each hand, repeat the process.
With each hand, run your fingers through your beard 2 to 3 times more.
- Using your fingertips, coat the hairs of your moustache. Tap the middle of your moustache with the tips of your index fingers. Now, each finger should be dragged down your moustache toward your cheeks.
With each finger, repeat the process 2 to 3 times.
The quality of your beard hair is harsher than those of your hair on top. The best beard oil eases and glosses the beard hair. It also nourishes lost hairs, making your beard look more awesome and better styled.