Rachael Ray has shared her first cooking video since a fire broke out at her New York home earlier this month.” data-reactid=”28″>Rachael Ray has shared her first cooking video since a fire broke out at her New York home earlier this month.

how to make the perfect tuna casserole.” data-reactid=”29″>The talk show host, 51, shared a recipe with her TikTok followers on Thursday, walking them through how to make the perfect tuna casserole.

“Casserole night, America — let’s do it” Ray excitedly proclaims at the start of the video, which appears to feature old footage from the kitchen in the home damaged by the blaze.

From browning the mushrooms to putting on the oyster cracker topping, Ray quickly runs through all the steps required to make the tasty dinner.

“Into the oven she goes — boom,” Ray says at the end of the demonstration, showing off the finished, and tasty-looking, meal.

Rachael Ray/TikTok Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray/TikTok

The clip appears to be taken from the kitchen of the home that caught fire, though it was presumably filmed before the devastating event.

Gordon Ramsay Is Now Roasting Amateur Chefs on TikTok: ‘Keep the Dishes Coming'” data-reactid=”72″>RELATED: Gordon Ramsay Is Now Roasting Amateur Chefs on TikTok: ‘Keep the Dishes Coming’

A fire broke out at the residence of the talk show host and her husband John Cusimano on August 9.

Afterwards, Ray sent a message sell my house fast jacksonville of gratitude to the firefighters who showed up to help extinguish the flames, as she assured fans that her family was safe.

wrote. “Grateful that my mom, my husband, my dog… we’re all okay.”” data-reactid=”75″>”Thank you to our local first responders for being kind and gracious and saving what they could of our home,” she wrote. “Grateful that my mom, my husband, my dog… we’re all okay.”

Safe and sound.”” data-reactid=”76″>”These are the days we all have to be grateful for what we have, not what we’ve lost,” she added, later going on to post a photograph of her dog captioned “Safe and sound.”

Investigators have since determined that the fire was an accident and started in the chimney of wood-burning fireplace, PEOPLE can confirm.

“Following a thorough evaluation of the physical evidence, witness interviews, and various photographs and video clips, investigators from New York State Office of Fire Prevention and Control have determined the fire which damaged a residence on Chuckwagon Drive in Lake Luzerne was accidental in nature and began in the chimney of a wood-burning fireplace,” Colin Brennan, Director of Communications, New York State Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services, said in a news release.

A more detailed report will be released “in the coming weeks.”

PEOPLE’s free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.” data-reactid=”84″>Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE’s free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

hopeful for the future.” data-reactid=”85″>Although Ray and her husband have gone through a challenging time, the Food Network star is hopeful for the future.

death of her beloved dog Isaboo, who passed away “peacefully” in May.” data-reactid=”86″>“In last few mos. we lost our dog of 15 yrs and our home to fire,” she wrote on Twitter Friday, seemingly referencing the death of her beloved dog Isaboo, who passed away “peacefully” in May.

young man conquering a stutter, our hearts are filled again w love & hope,” she added. “We are blessed to still have this nation to call home.”” data-reactid=”87″>“This wk watching Dems, Republicans, Independents – Americans of all ages and a young man conquering a stutter, our hearts are filled again w love & hope,” she added. “We are blessed to still have this nation to call home.”